Questions before buy VPS Hosting what you must need to know.


Questions before buy VPS Hosting what you must need to know.
  1. What is VPS Hosting?
  2. Shall I get technical support?
  3. Do you have any hidden fees?
  4. How Long Have You Been in Business?
  5. What Are Discounts for Paying Ahead?
  6. Do I get free setup?
  7. Can I host unlimited websites?
  8. Is there unlimited bandwidth?
  9. Will I get unlimited disk space?
  10. What is your security policy?
  11. Is there any limitation?
  12. Do you provide SSL?
  13. Do you provide Multiple Add-on Domains?
  14. What’s your downtime history?
  15. What is your back-up policy
  16. Do I get any money-back guarantee for here?
  17. What if I am not happy?
  18. How Many E-mail Addresses Can Be Created with an Account?
  19. Do they own, operate, and maintain the infrastructure - or are they just a reseller/wholesaler or middleman?
  20. Do they offer free Cloud-Migration assistance?

0 Comments